Enviro-Star (Double Hung Windows)
Features & Benefits:
- Deluxe Package includes energy efficient dual glazed glass package with .26 U-value, foam filled insulated extrusions, and a locking screen (on a double hung).
- Heatseal Spacer gives your home excellent thermal efficiency & even reduces
Condensation (Super Spacer sealed with Butyl)
- .01 cam/ft2 air infiltration – 3000% better than industry minimum!
- R60 on a double hung window frame
- Triple glazed glass options available (.20 U-value on double hung)
- ClimaGuard heat reflective coatings are microscopically thin layers of metal & metal oxide that act like a filter – some energy is transmitted (visible light and some UV & heat), and some is reflected (radiant heat, UV, and most solar heat).
- Constructed to represent a traditional wood window style with rounded beveled edges of the glazing bead.
- Magnetic seal inside the extrusion, similar to those used in refrigerators, eliminate drafts and greatly improve thermal performance of the windows
- High density composite stiffener inside the upper part of the sash makes this window structurally stronger than other windows available on the market
- Power Lift system (block-and-tackle) allows smooth window operation.
- Full integral interlock with double weather stripping
- One piece sloped sill allows for proper water drainage
- Fiberglass mesh ½ screens standard on all windows
- Push button spring loaded vent latches allow both window sashes to remain partially open for ventilation
- Standard Slim Profile sash lock with tamperproof cam ensures a much smoother turn
- Available in white, brushed nickel, antique brass, adobe gray, and matte bronze
- Interior colors – white, cognac, Melrose cherry, and natural
- Exterior colors – white, almond, sandstone, cocoa, terra brown, basic brown, bronze, and custom colors
- Available flat and contour grids between the glass
- Simulated divided light available – permanent interior and exterior grids provide a truly authentic look. Available in all interior and exterior colors.
Okna windows offers a variety of beautiful wood laminates, in addition to the standard Euro-White, to give your home a distinct look.
Okna windows offer six stock exterior color options, in addition to the standard Euro-White, to give your house a distinct look and enhance its curb appeal. You can also select custom exterior colors from a virtually unlimited selection of paints. Okna's paints are environmentally safe and durable, giving your exterior a vibrant and long-lasting color finish.
All Okna windows come standard with Euro White hardware. However, if that's too plain for your taste, you can always upgrade to one of several stylish choices of hardware shown below.
Are you looking for a stunning design detail to instantly set your home apart both inside and out? A choice of decorative grilles for your Okna Windows & Doors can highlight the architectural style that speaks to you. You can select between Colonial, Diamond and Prairie patterns, which each add their own unique and stylish flair to your home.
With all of Okna's windows, you can choose to add optional grid profiles, to add a touch of style to the look of your home. You can choose interior grid profiles (GBG grilles), or standard exterior/dimensional grid profiles. Since GBG grilles consist of aluminum bars sealed in the insulating airspace between the two panes of glass, cleaning your windows is a much easier task.
Okna Windows offer factory-installed half screens with a heavy-duty handle. Screens are removable from the inside for convenient storage. ThruVision PLUS® is a fiberglass improved visibility screen. This product does for windows and doors what high-definition technology has done for television viewing: it improves the view by making it sharper and more vivid. They also help to improve overall ventilation and airflow. ThruVison PLUS® comes standard with All Okna Windows.